Sunday, September 03, 2006

Looking to the Future

I've been following the news, as all of you have, but also making some changes to the blog, as you have noticed.

I have two problems I'm not solving. I followed all directions for collapsible posts, but the standard code for it leaves me with just one post showing. Can anyone help?

Second, the chat room I added often opens my blog at the bottom of the page, which I don't want. Any ideas?

Finally, I understand that Internet Explorer can do some weird things to Websites. Those of you with IE, how does my site appear on your IE? If it still has the pictures of the IDF girls starting the page in a single column, one picture wide, picture after picture, and then the heading, I still have some tinkering to do. Does the heading look all right? The sidebars?

Thanks.

Next, I am looking for a good liberal blogger, brilliant, to post articles or posts to the blog, I'd say about once a week for now (more if the person is ambitious). Articles can be of any length, well researched, with links.

Plus, I am open to conservative bloggers contributing also. Same conditions.

You are welcome to take part in all the new features, Rock's Chatroom, Rock’s Truth Forum, and Rock's Poll Question of the Week. At first, these will be lonely experiences, until traffic grows and people discover these new features. In the meantime, use them to place whatever remarks are appropriate for the venue. Comments will always be the most formal kind of reply, and most honored. Chat can be offhand remarks, feedback, and short observations, with the possibility that there will be a real time reply. The forum can give you the opportunity to post on threads, and even create your own thread, giving me a chance to see what is on your mind.

Lastly, any ideas you have are always welcome, and feedback. My goal is to communicate the truth, again, whether it be left wing or right wing, and to defeat the demagogues.

Subscribe to my feed
                                          

Join me in the war on error, in the fight for truth, justice, and the American way! Wanna swap links? It’ll help us both. Truth—The No Spin Politically Incorrect Zone

Join Rock's Political Blog Ring. Both Liberals and Conservatives are Welcome. (see left side bar or below these posts.)

No comments: