Saturday, September 09, 2006

Collapsible

As my friend Jimmy says, I'm into collapsible today. That's what I'm doing. That's all I'm doing. I'm the Terminator of collapsible, until I find it. Or, it will destroy me, searching for the perfect template.

I'm judging the scrollbar, whether it's worth it or not. I've got an idea about collapsible that might allow me to take away the scrollbar. The scrollbar is a bit annoying, isn't it? It cuts down the width of the post, and is a bit tiresome to navigate. We'll see.

In the meantime, still looking forward to The Path to 911.

I remain deeply disappointed in America and George Bush on the issue of immigration, committed to the war in Iraq and the war on terror, and forgiving of Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise.

My your day be filled with happiness and resolve.

Rock


No comments: