Sunday, September 10, 2006

First Post

Let me explain what I've done. I have two templates now working for one blog. I write a post on the one template, and you see it in my regular template as the first post on the page. I'm importing this post to my regular blog. Don't make comments here. Instead, expand the posts by clicking on the Expand/Collapse to See All Posts button [+], and make your comments on the expanded appearance of the post. Making comments on the first appearance of the post, I'm afraid, will lead to your comments being lost. I'm not sure, but I think this is what will happen. I'll have to learn how this thing works, and even whether it shows on Internet Explorer and other browsers. So far, I've just tested it in Safari.

Why did I do all this? You can now Expand/Collapse my posts, and therefore I have more room on my page. So, I can add things to my middle column, without you losing the ability to see all the posts at your convenience.

It might sound complicated, but I'll try to make it simple and idiot-proof (I'm the idiot, not you).

As far as politics goes, I'm amazed that Dems are screaming about their "unfair" treatment in The Path to 911. Repubs have been abused in the media for years, on all the major news stations, in all Hollywood movies and TV shows, like The West Wing. One time a producer tries to tell the truth and the libs start having conniptions. What a joke.

I'll be watching and hope you will too. Let me know what you think.

Rock

(*Wikipedia is always my source unless indicated.)

Subscribe to my feed
                                          

Join me in the war on error, in the fight for truth, justice, and the American way! Support this site! Wanna swap links? It’ll help us both. Truth—The No Spin Politically Incorrect Zone

Join Rock's Political Blog Ring. Both Liberals and Conservatives are Welcome. (see left side bar or below these posts)

New! Join Rock's Chatroom and Rock’s Truth Forum, both uncensored. You’ll be a bit lonely for now, until traffic starts to discover these new venues, but whenever I’m on line, I’ll check to see if anyone’s chatting. It’d be nice if I could program an email to myself when someone wants to chat, we’ll see.

Plus, I have added a special poll each week, where I craft the poll questions, Rock's Poll Question of the Week. This week's question is, "Do you love George Bush?" You can hug him or trash him with your response, and see the results of how others feel.

No comments: