Sunday, July 23, 2006

Letter To A Terrorist Getting Ready For His Day of Blowing Up Babies

Yes, of course I’m being deliberately provocative. I’m not exaggerating, though, not a bit. You, Mr. Terrorist, are, somewhere in this world, getting your bomb ready to deliberately blow up babies, in Iraq, Israel, and maybe even in the United States. Women, children, old people, and babies. Innocents.

Yes, I’ve heard your rationale for what you’re doing. “They’re not innocents. They support Israel.” I think you’re right, most American and Israeli babies support the state of Israel. This is a fact that can’t be denied. Every baby I’ve ever talked to said he or she are Zionists.

I know also that you say that America is just as bad, and Israel. After all, we carpet bombed Dresden, Tokyo, Vietnam, and even dropped a nuclear weapon, twice, on innocent civilians. You’re right. We stopped the Nazi’s and the Japanese, who, at that time, were committing atrocities and trying to take over the world.

Israel, too, at one time committed terrorist acts. They blew up the King David hotel in Jerusalem in 1947, after warning people to leave.

Israel doesn’t use terrorist acts anymore, nor does the United States. It would be nice if no nation ever used them again, period.

I realize too that you have a difficult time distinguishing between the terms "target" versus "collateral damage." Let me say it slowly to try and help you and your friends in the liberal media understand. When you target innocent people that is terrorism. It is evil. Collateral damage is when an army goes after a military asset and unavoidably kills civilians. The fact that you, Mr. Terrorist, and your cowardly friends hide your military assets in the middle of civilian populations does not make the collateral damage that results from military action into a terrorist act. You are the terrorist. The United States and Israel are going after military assets.

I know, you are a “freedom fighter,” not a terrorist. Those nasty Jews came in and took your land. Of course, Jews had lived in Palestine for thousands of years, and the State of Israel had existed there several times in history, but that doesn’t count.

Plus, they took your land only after you tried to annihilate them. In 1947, you went to slaughter them and drive them into the sea. It didn’t work. They won some of your land, legally, in a defensive war. The same thing happened again in 1967, and 1973.

I know also that it doesn’t matter to you that Israel has given back territories it won legally in defensive wars—to Egypt and Lebanon. Recently, Israel surrendered the Gaza strip, and large parts of the West Bank. How did you thank them? You bombed their babies.

You still just want one thing, don’t you? To slaughter Israelis and drive them to the sea.

So, because you can’t defeat the Israelis and the Americans directly, you fight an asymmetrical war. You blow up babies.

I know I can’t reason with you. You are in a trance. You’ve been brainwashed your whole life. Your Imams at your hate-spewing mosques and schools have filled your heart with darkness. You think Americans and Israelis are evil.

Look in the mirror to see the real evil. I have no sympathy for you, nor for your cause. I don’t think you have a shred of humanity left. If I could get you to consider the enormity of what you are about to do, I would. How did you arrive at such a level of hate? When you reached a certain age, weren’t you capable of independent thought? Are you just an automaton?

I’m afraid that you are a lost cause. My goal, therefore, Mr. Terrorist, is to kill you, before you blow up that baby. Since I am not a soldier, this won’t happen.

When you die, though, either by blowing yourself up in a crowded outdoor market, near a family out for a day of fun, or are killed by your enemies, or die of natural causes—you’re going to get a surprise. Don’t expect 72 virgins to be waiting for you. Allah’s not going to be happy with you either. He’s going to be very unhappy with you. Very unhappy.

This Post's Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

8 comments:

Rock said...

Thank you arcticman, and I agree with all of your points. Thank God that there are a growing number of people now willing to stand up and say the truth.

Anonymous said...

You, Mr. Terrorist, are, somewhere in this world, getting your bomb ready to deliberately blow up babies

can this "truthful" "no-spin" blog provide any hard proof of the claim that some "terrorists" somewhere deliberately plan to blow up babies ? (no, links to other "truthful" blogs who just repeat the claim do not count. Neither are quotes from Dubya&Co speeches). And who exactly are those "terrorists", btw?

Rock said...

igor, you've proven to me that you cannot accept reality, nor deal with logic. Your reality is why we have the problem we have. Denial and self-delusion. This is the last time I'm going to respond to a nonsensical question of yours. Any terrorist who is going to blow himself up at a place where families gather, will in all probability, blow up a baby, or a child, or an old woman, or any number of innocent people. My "baby" is a metaphor for the worst that can happen. Get it?

Anonymous said...

so:

1) you made an outrageous and unbelievable claim

2) I ask you to provide any proof of that claim of yours

3) you reply first with personal offences towards me, spitting your saliva, probably,

4) and, then, you admit - through your teeth - , that your claim is bogus, it is just "metaphor", to add punch to your writing.

Let me remind you your own words from the title of your blog: "Dedicated to truth ... The enemy are the demagogues..."

rock, by substituting "metaphor" for the truth, you prove that you are a demagogue yourself.

Arcticman Speaks! said...

Rock-
In my profession I deal with delusional and psycopathic people every day. It's difficult to imagine the kaos and skewed visions of the world they have. Sometimes, with the help of medication, they can find some relief from their personal hell. Sometimes there's no hope. Ingaging in intelligent dialog with them can be frustrating, if not impossible.The only hope society has is that the disturbed and pathetic crazy person stays away from alcohol,guns, bombs,children, and the internet.

Rock said...

Thanks arcticman. I too have some experience with them.

Say, I went to you site again. Wow! What a satire. I don't think everyone is going to get it. Anyway, nice job.

I see you linked to me. Thanks. I just linked to you.

Have a good day up their in the arctic. How's the global warming going?

Arcticman Speaks! said...

I've got a post on that subject. You can probobly guess what I think about it!

Anonymous said...

[...Yawn...] Tea, anyone ?