Saturday, June 24, 2006

Truth—The No Spin Politically Incorrect Zone

I'm starting small with this post, just saying that Bill O'Reilly spins and Bill Maher is politically correct.

O'Reilly avoids spin mostly when he stays on the conservative side, but Maher is almost always politically correct. O'Reilly's bashing of the oil companies is demagoguery at its worst. My liberal friends love Maher because he chants the mantras of the liberal religion.

Not that I agree with Republicans. I am a conservative, and Republicans are not, at this time.

Here are my heroes: Michael Savage, Larry Elder, Dennis Prager, John F. Kennedy. These people come as close to the truth as I've seen in the public arena.

If Democrats could get back to Kennedy liberalism, I could respect them. I might not agree with them, but I'd respect them.

Edward Kennedy, on the other hand, is a disgrace to the human race.

I want it noted that I am not Christian Right. I want government out of the bedroom and out of our personal lives.

The war in Iraq is justified, and even ingenious. It's the first action in the Middle East to shake things up in years. It has exposed the barbarity of a whole segment of the world's population. It really does pit good versus evil.

Immigration without assimilation will change America into a third world country.

Now you get the idea.

No comments: